Use Preview to easily see information about a bibliographic record.
- Search for the item
- Highlight one of the titles and right click
- Select Preview
- The preview box will appear. You can resize this box by dragging the corners or maximizes the screen. You can move the box around the window and/or minimize it.
- You can see the imprint information in the top section, Circulation information in the middle section, and item information in the bottom section.
- If you use your arrow keys to scroll down the list of titles, the preview will update to reflect the title you have highlighted. Sometime you have to click back in the Title list to highlight the item. You can see the preview has updated to reflect the third (3rd) title in the list.
- When you are done using Preview, close the box by clicking on the X in the upper right hand corner.