Setting Up Receipt Printers – PDF with all screenshots
You must set up the receipt printers on each workstation you Check in and/or Check out materials. Do not set this up on workstations without receipt printers.
- Set up Automatic Check Out Receipt Printing (per username/workstation)
- Set up Automatic Check In Receipt Printing (per username/workstation)
- Set up Automatic Patron Status Fine Receipts Printing (per username/workstation)
It is extremely important that you have your receipt printers set properly. If your printers are not set up correctly, your hold slips and transit hold slips will not print properly. This includes font size. It affects your Hold Slips.
You may not have the same printer but you must have an Epson Printer in both printer and driver
- If your receipt printer is not listed in the printer dropdown, contact your support staff or (for BPL staff) submit a Help Desk ticket with the workstation name.
- If your receipt printer is not listed in the driver dropdown, contact your support staff or (for BPL staff) submit a helpdesk ticket with the workstation name.
If you have slips printing out that look like this for an item on hold at your location for a patron:
your Check In receipts are not properly configured.
To fix this:
Please go into Check in: Tools – Options and make sure the correct Hold pickup slip is checked. You must do this for each username and workstation that you print receipts.