Request for Items Book Discussion Groups – PDF with all screenshots
- Staff should not be placing item specific holds for these titles.
- Requests should be made on institutional cards.
- If there is a Hold Queue of 10 or more requests, you must choose a different title.
- You may place requests in advance; however the activation date must be 30 days or less from the date of your book discussion meeting (or the date you hand out/check out the materials).
- Edit the expiration date to three days prior to the date of your book discussion meeting.
- If your book discussion date is after the listed unclaimed date, you must edit to the date of your program.
- If you have items that have not been checked out to a patron, you must clear the outstanding institutional holds and place the items in-transit back to their assigned location. If the item is from the floating collection, it will remain on your shelf.